Privacy and cookies policy ecoABM.com
The administrator of the personal data is KAMIL ANDRUSZKIEWICZ conducting business activity under the name ECOABM KAMIL ANDRUSZKIEWICZ entered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland conducted by the minister responsible for economy, having: address of place of business and address for delivery: Gen. Stanisława Maczka 52 lok. 2, 15-691 Białystok, NIP 5423364054, REGON 383607366, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: 500 795 745 – hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
The Administrator applies the following principles to the processing of personal data:
- compliance with applicable law
- purpose limitation
- minimization of data
- limitation of storage
The Administrator collects the data voluntarily provided by the Customers of the Website. In addition, the Administrator may record information about connection parameters such as IP addresses for technical purposes related to server administration and to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made), as well as for security purposes. The administrator collects the following data:
- data collected when placing orders – personal data necessary for the execution and settlement of the contract, such as: name and surname, delivery address, VAT number, e-mail address and telephone number for contact;
- data collected during registration: First and last name, Phone number, Company name, Email address, Name, Tax ID, Address;
- Data collected automatically – data about the Customer’s visit, in particular IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type.
Personal data collected by the Administrator shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act, the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: RODO for the following purposes:
- processing customer orders,
- collecting opinions about our products and services, through entities such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- investigation of possible claims and damages,
- conducting marketing activities,
- selling products and services,
- related to our business activities, including for the purposes of analysis and statistics,
- responding to letters and requests and responding to pending proceedings,
- conducting security activities,
- fulfilling a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
The basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(a/b/c/f/ RODO, i.e:
- consent given, including willingness to participate in the regular customer program, including use of the Website newsletter,
- Necessity to perform the contract or to take action at the Customer’s request prior to concluding the contract,
- Necessity to fulfill a legal obligation of the Administrator,
- indispensability for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, such as responding to the Client’s letters and requests.
The Administrator makes a special effort to protect privacy and information provided to it and concerning the Website’s Clients. The Administrator shall exercise due diligence in selecting and applying appropriate technical measures, including those of a programming and organizational nature, to ensure the protection of the processed data, in particular securing the data against their access to unauthorized persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable laws.
The customer has the right to:
- request access to personal data concerning him/her
- rectification of data,
- request to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement,
- delete the data or restrict processing
- object to further processing of his/her personal data
- to transfer his/her personal data
- withdraw your consent at any time; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal.
The personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the verification, preparation, validity, execution, settlement and effective termination of the contract, as well as for the statute of limitations for civil claims and public law liabilities arising from the contract concluded with the Administrator or the period for the realization of other legitimate interests of the Administrator, not less than 5 years from the date the data were made available to the Administrator.
The consequence of failing to provide personal data is that the Administrator will not be able to conclude and/or perform a contract with the Data Controller and will prevent the Administrator from contacting the data subject.
Data will not be used for profiling individuals. The Administrator does not transfer personal data to third countries, unless otherwise specified in the characteristics of a specific contract.
In the event of a change in the data of a Customer who has registered on the Website, the Customer, after logging on to the Website, may modify the data.
If the Customer orders the “Newsletter” service, the Administrator will send messages containing information about products and services available on the Website, as well as information about organized contests and promotions, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
The Client may at any time request removal from the distribution base of the “Newsletter” service by sending a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Client may also unsubscribe from the distribution base of the service himself by using the link or clicking on the unsubscribe button located in the footer of the newsletter email.
The recipient of the personal data is the Administrator, including its representatives and employees and associates appointed to fulfill the tasks for which the processing of personal data is necessary. Data may be transferred to the following entities:
- processors in connection with activities commissioned by the Administrator,
- courier companies that will deliver the products ordered by the Customer to the Customer,
- law firms commissioned by the Administrator, for example, to conduct legal proceedings in connection with the Customer’s failure to perform the contract,
- entities cooperating with the Administrator, e.g. payment processors,
- entities or authorities authorized by law,
- entities performing Customer satisfaction surveys on the Website.
The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the regulations.
Website cookies policy
When browsing the pages of the Website, “cookies” are used, i.e. small text information that is stored on the Client’s terminal device in connection with the use of the Website. Their use is aimed at proper operation of the Website’s pages.
The “cookies” files used by the Administrator are safe for the Customer’s devices. In particular, by this means it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get into the Customers’ devices. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the Customer and customize the Website individually for each Customer. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, the time they are stored on the device and the assigned value.
When browsing the Website, according to the configuration of the browser, one or many cookies may be stored on the user’s computer (terminal device).
The Administrator uses two types of “cookies”:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the Internet Service Customer’s device and remain there until the session of a given browser ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Internet Service Customer’s device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Internet Service Customer.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the Internet Service Customer’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the device does not cause their deletion from the device of the Internet Service Customer. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Internet Service Customer.
The Administrator uses “cookies” for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Website
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the Customer uses the Website. For this purpose, information about the Customer’s navigation path or time spent on a given page may be stored.
With regard to the information about the Customer’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the Customer can view and edit the information resulting from the “cookies” using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences.
The Customer may independently and at any time change the settings relating to “cookies”, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by “cookies” to the Customer’s device. Changing the settings referred to in the preceding sentence, the Customer may do so through the settings of the Internet browser or through the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement on the Client’s device each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling “cookies” files is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
The Customer can delete “cookies” at any time using the available functions in the Internet browser he uses:
- Internet Explorer,
- Safari (iOS),
- Windows Phone,